Welcome to the Meredith Havens Fire Museum in Trenton, New Jersey. This museum was created in 1959 and within ten years had established one of the largest collections on the eastern seaboard.
The Museum houses one of the largest collections of fire helmets on the east coast and now proudly displays, courtesy of the New Jersey Department of Parks & Forestry, a Philadelphia-style, double-decker hand pumper originally purchased in 1850 for the Goodwill Volunteer Fire Company of Trenton (pictured to the right).
The Museum, which is attached to a working fire station, is readily available for viewing. Click here for details.